[typo] Problems with upgrade

Anton J Aylward aja at si.on.ca
Tue Jul 29 13:01:06 EDT 2008

Anton J Aylward said the following on 29/07/08 10:42 AM:
> A manual "rake db:migrate" completes OK.

But it doesn't like my theme!
(dual sidebar --

I thought that if I logged in as admin I could change the theme, but I
get a 500 on that.

NoMethodError (undefined method `current_user=' for
      /app/controllers/accounts_controller.rb:8:in `login'

It is an error to imagine that evolution signifies a constant tendency
to increased perfection. That process undoubtedly involves a constant
remodelling of the organism in adaptation to new conditions; but it
depends on the nature of those conditions whether the directions of the
modifications effected shall be upward or downward.
     Thomas H. Huxley