[typo] [ANN] Release of Typo 5.1.2

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Sat Jul 26 16:11:21 EDT 2008

Good evening,

I've just released a new Typo bugfix version for the 5.1 series.
Unless something really critical appears, it will be the last release
before the Rails 2.1 based 5.2 release, which will happen in
september. There may be a few hours for the gem to propagate on the
different mirrors.

Here's a quick CHANGELOG

– Fix a draft + autosave behavior bug: if I save an autosaved article
as a draft, it is duplicated as the autosaved article id is not taken
into account in the draft saving process.
– Moves the autosave delay to 30 seconds to cut the server a little
– Removes comments creation from protect_from_forgery to avoid crash
with caches_page when adding comments
– Fixes a bug with the contributor role tha prevents contributors to
access anything in the admin
– Adds draft deletion (useful heh ?)
– Fixes the missing en_US.js file

Frédéric de Villamil