[typo] [ANN] Release of Typo 5.1 "Cartier Bresson"

Scott Likens damm at yazzy.org
Mon Jul 21 21:16:38 EDT 2008

Hello Frédéric,

I wish I could say Rubygems was giving 5.1.1, I told it gem install
typo -v 5.1.1 and it installed 5.0... admin said 4.1.1

So I went to typosphere to try and find a tarball download, and well I
couldn't find one.  Tried to find the svn url or something, well I
couldn't find that either... so I trudged around and checked out
trunk, it says it's 5.1.1 so fine and dandy, created a new database,
told it to migrate, goto the admin signed up.

I can say it was nice seeing it actually cared about password length,
having the rich text editor (fck editor) is rather nice.

However here are some things I find to be problematic,

size, wow...

damm      5380  7.3  4.8 203532 99020 pts/3    Sl+  17:46   0:08 ruby
script/server

now I'll admit I am on 64-bit and I should expect some larger sizes...
but yikes.

The default theme, it's nice to see a really unique theme.  But can we
have the same thing with pastel blues?  the peach is just a bit much
for me.  But there's other themes.

rake spec

1)
Test::Unit::AssertionFailedError in 'BackendController
test_meta_weblog_new_post'
<Mon Jul 21 07:00:00 UTC 2008> expected but was
<Tue Jul 22 07:00:00 UTC 2008>.
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:48:in `assert_block'
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:495:in `_wrap_assertion'
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:46:in `assert_block'
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:83:in `assert_equal'
./spec/controllers/backend_controller_spec.rb:182:in
`test_meta_weblog_new_post'
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:53:in `timeout'

2)
Test::Unit::AssertionFailedError in 'BackendController
test_meta_weblog_edit_post'
<Mon Jul 21 07:00:00 UTC 2008> expected but was
<Tue Jul 22 07:00:00 UTC 2008>.
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:48:in `assert_block'
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:495:in `_wrap_assertion'
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:46:in `assert_block'
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:83:in `assert_equal'
./spec/controllers/backend_controller_spec.rb:145:in
`test_meta_weblog_edit_post'
/usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:53:in `timeout'

Finished in 22.50511 seconds

464 examples, 2 failures

Figured i'd say it, try it...

Thanks,