[typo] typo admin authentication problems

Anirudha Jadhav anirudha at nyu.edu
Fri Jul 18 16:52:48 EDT 2008

Hello ,

I am currently modifying typo to make a blog.

I am  working on a windows machine, with svn. after making changes and
committing them. I updated the repo on my server.

everything works properly, but I cannot login to my admin section, username
and password are correct, to errors  here, but the page redirects to login

could anyone please direct me to a cause for this, or how to fix this.

Also what is the best way to add a controller and view (a new tab to the
admin panel).

Anirudha P. Jadhav
M.S. Computer Science
email : anirudha at nyu.edu