[typo] Can't update feeds?

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Sat Jul 12 03:43:47 EDT 2008

Le 10 juil. 08 à 20:20, Robert Sanford a écrit :

> Apologies. This was intended as a private message to another member.
>
> rjsjr
>
> On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 1:20 PM, Robert Sanford <wobbet at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I have not been satisfied w/ Typo but I keep on the mailing list.
>>
>> If you want to do a full site management tool with a blogging engine
>> and don't mind PHP then I recommend Drupal.
>>
>> If you just want a blogging tool then there are two Java ones that I
>> used to follow that you might be interested in
>> + Blojsom (http://wiki.blojsom.com/wiki/display/blojsom3/About+blojsom
>> )
>> which Apple included w/ one of their OSX Server releases and may
>> still
>> do so. It is a file-based rather than database based engine.
>> + Roller (http://rollerweblogger.org/project/) which is actually used
>> to power the Sun Microsystems blogs both public facing and internal
>> as
>> well as IBM Developer Works blogs.
>>
>> Or you could just keep on w/ Typo :)
>>
>> rjsjr

Don't apologize, this is quite interesting. One of my jobs as a QA
manager is just to get feedback from unsatisfied users in order to
improve the application, and you just seem to fit the role. So please,
tell me more, I'm really looking forward reading what can be improved
here. I would have prefered a patch, but some feedback will be OK too.

--
Frédéric de Villamil
http://fredericdevillamil.com             Typo : http://typosphere.org