[typo] Can't update feeds?

Chet Farmer chet at nogators.com
Tue Jul 8 12:36:41 EDT 2008

On Jul 8, 2008, at 11:25 AM, de Villamil Frédéric wrote:
> Le 8 juil. 08 à 05:34, Chet Farmer a écrit :
>> My Typo blog at new.mischeathen.com has a feed that contains only
>> the first post ever on that blog, and will not update.
>>
>> How can I force this to behave properly? It vexes me. :(
>>

>> Chet Farmer
>> chet at nogators.com
>
> Please, give us your Typo version and cache type used.
> Fred

Mea culpa. I updated my typo install (and the binary is now dated
yesterday) with the most current gem, but the blog itself still
reports 5.0.2. How can I verify this?

The feed issue persists in both static html and semi-dynamic modes.

---
"Don't let your mongoose get cold or dirty, or it will die."
(Animals as Friends and How to Keep Them, by Shaw & Fisher, Dent 1939)