[typo] Cannot log in after 5.04b update

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Mon Jul 7 10:42:50 EDT 2008

Le 7 juil. 08 à 16:10, R. N. Dominick a écrit :

> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 5:27 AM, de Villamil Frédéric <frederic at de-villamil.com
> > wrote:
> It seems to have something to do with the new profiles and roles
> we've inrtoduced in 5.0.4b. Did you run rake RAILS_ENV=production
> db:migrate before login ?
> If not, please run it, restart your app, and try to login.
>
> I had, yes, but needed to do it again. After applying migration 069,
> I can log in. Thank you!

You're welcome. I'm going to try to find a fix to avoid this, like
avoiding to check the user's profile for the sole DB migration, at
least if schema < 069. Hope I can do this before 5.0.4 (5.1 ???)
release which is due in 2 weeks.

--
Frédéric de Villamil
http://fredericdevillamil.com             Typo : http://typosphere.org