[typo] Cannot log in after 5.04b update

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Mon Jul 7 05:27:58 EDT 2008

Le 7 juil. 08 à 04:43, R. N. Dominick a écrit :

> When the 5.04b announcement went out, I did an svn up to update my
> Typo installation. The main blog renders fine (http://
> blog.peekle.net/) but I can't log in to the admin. I put in my login
> and password, but when I hit "Login" the login page just refreshes.
> If I look in the log, I can see a new session being created and the
> admin/dashboard action being redirected to accounts/login; after I
> put in my credentials, I can see it processing them, and they all
> pass through just fine, a cookie gets set in my browser with the
> correct session ID, and Typo redirects to admin -- which promptly
> redirects back to accounts/login again.
> I did the usual thing after an svn up breaks Typo, which is to wait
> a few days and up it again. No dice there.
> I notice the authenticity_token stuff is new, and I gather that's a
> new Rails feature, but I've no idea what it's all about.
> Anyone ever seen this, or have any advice on where to look? Thanks
> for any help anyone might be able to give.
> Log file, edited for security reasons, below.

It seems to have something to do with the new profiles and roles we've
inrtoduced in 5.0.4b. Did you run rake RAILS_ENV=production db:migrate
before login ?
If not, please run it, restart your app, and try to login.

Frédéric de Villamil
http://fredericdevillamil.com             Typo : http://typosphere.org