[typo] Release of Typo 5.0.2

Ryan Rickerts ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Wed Jan 30 00:35:28 EST 2008

Ryan Rickerts wrote:
> More detail.  I am running typo 5.0.2 on mysql.  So based on the above
> comment, I commented <i>back in</i> line 50 of sidebar_controller.rb
> ("Crappy workaround to rails update_all) to see if it made a difference.
> Same problem as described in previous post.

Never mind - I got it!  I had to then comment out line 51.  Man, I love
open source.  Here's the modified code for admin/sidebar_controller.rb
running on mysql:

49 # Crappy workaround to rails update_all bug with PgSQL / SQLite
50    this_blog.sidebars.update_all('active_position = null')
51   #ActiveRecord::Base.connection.execute("update sidebars set
active_position=null where blog_id = #{this_blog.id}")