[typo] Typo throwing an exception

John Gedeon orangej2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:47:04 EST 2008

One thing that happened to me is that RoR was upgraded from 1.2 to
2.0release by my host and that started causing typo to crash. Are you
RoR 2.0? if so you will need to down grade. You can down load the older
release of rails 1.2.6 and then from the tar.gz get the vendor/rails
directory and put it in the vendor/rails directory in typos root.

ruby script/about

in you typo directory to find out what version you are running.