[typo] Typo throwing an exception

yannick.francois at typouype.org yannick.francois at typouype.org
Mon Jan 21 11:59:26 EST 2008

On Mon  , 'Sanjay Bisht'  sent:
> Hi,
> I am still running Typo 4.1 only, and suddenly Typo has started
> throwing an
> Application Error (exception thrown out of an action, like in
> dispatcher
> setups or broken ruby code). Can someone please help me on this. I
> haven't
> made any changes, it's just doing that suddenly all on it's own.
> I am very new to typo and RoR in general, and am unable to debug
> much.
> Thanks and regards
> Sanjay

Sometimes log file are too big, and typo could not write in it.

- Stop mongrel or each server you use for your application,
- move your log file ($typo_app_dir/log/production.log or each other you use) to
an other name or other dir,
- restart your server.

I hope your application will work fine after this.

--
Yannick François
<yannick.francois at typouype.org>