[typo] Trunk DELETED my Blog folder

Frederic de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Tue Jan 1 03:06:35 EST 2008

Hello

We've noticed this bug and temporarily removed Typo 5.0.x from
Rubyforge until we find out what really happens. We're actively
working on that particular point to deliver a fix as soon as possible.

As far as I'm concerned, I've only been able to reproduce this with
sqlite, at very ramdom moments, and I'm not sure yet if it's a Typo or
Rails issue.  Ben, what database were you running when this happened ?

Best regards,
Frédéric