[typo] undefined local variable or method `published_articles'

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Fri Feb 29 15:04:45 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Denis FABIEN
<denis at recettesdefamille.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I've installed typo via svn on a mongrel/nginx server. All was ok except
>  on thing.
>
>  When i go to read an article, i've got this message :
>  undefined local variable or method `published_articles' for #.
>
>  You can see my trouble here :
>  http://beta.miseajour.net/articles/2008/02/27/test

Strange, i thought I'd got rid of all the calls to that method when I
started turning Blog back into a singleton. There was a a broken svn
version for a while, but it should have been fixed with r1667. If you
do an svn up and still have a problem, it'd be good to see the log
entry for the failed request.