[typo] [ANN] Typo 5.0.3

Kevin Williams kevwil at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:25:45 EST 2008

Here's my status report.

With both the action_controller.fragment_cache_store set to
:mem_cache_store and CachedModel.use_memcache = true, I get 500 errors
at times, especially when using the admin console. If I grep for
/Error/ in my logs there are a number of different ones, so I'm not
sure what the error is.

Before upgrading today, I had
config.action_controller.fragment_cache_store commented out and
CachedModel.use_memcache set to false. Right now I'm running with the
fragment_cache_store set to the original :file_store.

I think most of my caching problems stem from my numerous attempts to
use memcache as the cache.

One final thing. In /admin/resources/list, the sub-nav menu doesn't
seem to have the new 'Manage foo' names.

--
Cheers,

Kevin Williams
http://bantamtech.com/