[typo] Typo on mongrel + apache + ubuntu

Pat Ferrel pat at occamsmachete.com
Fri Feb 22 11:08:46 EST 2008

I¹m using the virtual host def that came with the most recent typo shown
below.  Do you have sysv init.d scripts to start typo?

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName blog.occamsmachete.com
  ServerAlias www.blog.occamsmachete.com

  # Change this to your email address
  ServerAdmin pat at occamsmachete.com

  # Change these to be valid paths for your host.  The DocumentRoot path
  # isn't very important because we don't actually use it for anything.
  # For security's sake, it's best that it points to an empty directory,
  # but that's not critical.
  DocumentRoot /var/www/blog
  ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/blog_error.log
  CustomLog /var/log/apache2/blog_access.log combined

  ServerSignature On

  # This is the important part--it sets up proxying.
  ProxyRequests Off
  <Proxy *>
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all