[typo] Working with Trackback object

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Fri Feb 22 01:53:56 EST 2008

This might be an elementary ruby/rails question... sorry for the noob
if it is...

I'm working on a script to clean up my trackbacks.  I'm having great
success using script/console and the Trackback object.

What I want to do now is to write my own ruby script to process
things, and I'd like to use the Trackback object from it.  I naively

   require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/../config/boot'

to my script, but that wasn't it... :(

Could somebody set me down the proper path?

Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/