[typo] XML Syndication Sidebar

Shanif Dhanani ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Tue Dec 23 12:43:51 EST 2008

Cyril Mougel wrote:
>>> Cyril Mougel
>> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3095/syndicate.PNG
> So in your theme you have put <%= render_sidebars %> when you want it
> render it.
> If you see the HTML generate. What do you see <h3>Syndicate</h3> ?
> What version or commit use you ? because in several days, syndication
> link doesn't works, but fixed in this commit
> http://github.com/fdv/typo/commit/07111d9199c7c162f9f64e204ee2393d5c8d7990
> --
> Cyril Mougel
> http://blog.shingara.fr

Thank you very much, I applied the fixes from that commit and the links
showed up.  Unfortunately, now the links are pointing to
/xml/feed?type=feed and /xml/feed?type=comments and those links are
giving the following message: "Unsupported format".

I'll take a look at this later tonight, but if someone has any
suggestions off the top of their head I'd love to hear them.

Thanks again,
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.