[typo] XML Syndication Sidebar

Cyril Mougel cyril.mougel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:27:13 EST 2008

Shanif Dhanani wrote:
> Cyril Mougel wrote:
>
>> Shanif Dhanani wrote:
>>
>>> As an FYI, I've created a new theme based off the standard issue theme
>>> and used most of the files in there.  I'm not sure if this makes a
>>> difference or not but I figured it couldn't hurt to know.
>>>
>>> Thanks for all of your assistance.
>>>
>>> -Shanif
>>>

>> When you speak about xml syndication, you speak about articles.atom ?
>>
>> If you use FCKEditor, the atom feed can be invalid, so firefox interpret
>> it bad.
>>
>> it's this problem ?
>>
>> --
>> Cyril Mougel
>> http://blog.shingara.fr
>>

> Thanks for the response.  The problem is that there are no links to the
> xml feeds for Articles or Comments that show up in the "Syndicate"
> sidebar.  You can see an example of what I mean from the attached image.
> The "Syndicate" heading is there but there's nothing below it.  Do I
> need to do any additional configurations to get those links to show up?
>
> Attachments:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3095/syndicate.PNG

So in your theme you have put <%= render_sidebars %> when you want it
render it.

If you see the HTML generate. What do you see <h3>Syndicate</h3> ?

What version or commit use you ? because in several days, syndication
link doesn't works, but fixed in this commit
http://github.com/fdv/typo/commit/07111d9199c7c162f9f64e204ee2393d5c8d7990

--
Cyril Mougel
http://blog.shingara.fr