[typo] XML Syndication Sidebar

Shanif Dhanani ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Mon Dec 22 16:36:11 EST 2008

Cyril Mougel wrote:
> Shanif Dhanani wrote:
>>
>> As an FYI, I've created a new theme based off the standard issue theme
>> and used most of the files in there.  I'm not sure if this makes a
>> difference or not but I figured it couldn't hurt to know.
>>
>> Thanks for all of your assistance.
>>
>> -Shanif
>>
> When you speak about xml syndication, you speak about articles.atom ?
>
> If you use FCKEditor, the atom feed can be invalid, so firefox interpret
> it bad.
>
> it's this problem ?
>
> --
> Cyril Mougel
> http://blog.shingara.fr

Thanks for the response.  The problem is that there are no links to the
xml feeds for Articles or Comments that show up in the "Syndicate"
sidebar.  You can see an example of what I mean from the attached image.
The "Syndicate" heading is there but there's nothing below it.  Do I
need to do any additional configurations to get those links to show up?

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3095/syndicate.PNG