[typo] XML Syndication Sidebar

Shanif Dhanani ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Mon Dec 22 14:10:32 EST 2008

On a recent installation of Typo, I noticed that the XML Syndication
sidebar is empty in all of my themes.  There are no links to syndicated
articles/comments.  The only thing that shows up is the heading

I'm new to Typo and may not understand how it's supposed to work, but
this seems a bit odd to me.  Are there any other configurations I'll
need to do to enable syndications?

As an FYI, I've created a new theme based off the standard issue theme
and used most of the files in there.  I'm not sure if this makes a
difference or not but I figured it couldn't hurt to know.

Thanks for all of your assistance.