[typo] Typo 404 in Subdirectory

Shanif Dhanani ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Thu Dec 18 08:16:24 EST 2008

I've recently gotten the latest version of Typo from SVN and have
attempted to go through all of the install guides for how to get it up
and running in a subdirectory.

Unfortunately, every time I try to access it, I get the "Page not found"
404 error that's generated by the RedirectController.

Looking in the logs shows many of the following errors:

Processing RedirectController#redirect (for [IP] at 2008-12-17 20:26:34)
  Parameters: {"from"=>["blog"], "action"=>"redirect",
Completed in 223ms (View: 0, DB: 150) | 404 Not Found

I've followed several tutorials on how to get this running as a
subdirectory, including the one on Typo's own wiki.  I've modified my
.htaccess files (no access to the main Apache config files), done all
the symlinking, set the Rails application root inside of environment.rb,
etc.  Still no luck.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could get this up and running?