[typo] Articles feed not working (5.0.3)?

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Thu Aug 21 04:14:27 EDT 2008

Le 20 août 08 à 22:45, Tim Prentis a écrit :

> Tim Prentis wrote:
>>> The RSS feed display is now rendering, however Internet Explorer is
>> complaining with:
>> 'Internet Explorer was unable to update this feed and will try again
>> later.'
>> but Firefox seems to handle it quite nicely.
>> - Tim
> Follow up stuff.......
> I believe my problem with Internet Explorer is explained by our
> firewall
> probably blocking "msfeedsync.exe".  I think this is true because I
> can
> run TYPO on my localhost (my laptop) and everything works hunky-dory.
> Tim
Hi Tim,

I've been able to reproduce your issue this week-end on one of my
production blogs, but not on all of them. Thank you for debugging. I
will commit a fix saturday with several other bugfix. Expect a pure
bugfix release around sunday, I need to extensively test the things
beyond the specs. I've created Selenium IDE scenario to test the UI,
we'll see.

Frédéric de Villamil
http://fredericdevillamil.com             Typo : http://typosphere.org