[typo] Problems with upgrade

Anton J Aylward aja at si.on.ca
Mon Aug 11 12:20:19 EDT 2008

Matijs van Zuijlen said the following on 11/08/08 11:27 AM:

> Sorry, I never use the typo installer for my own site. The current_user
> method should be defined in
> vendor/plugins/typo_login_system/lib/login_system.rb.

That's nice.  Unfortunately "for the rest of us", the Wiki gives a
method that end up using the Typo Installer.

Perhaps you'd care to write up your method in the Wiki.

--
The Force is what holds everything together.  It has its dark side, and
it has its light side.  It's sort of like cosmic duct tape.