[typo] Problems with upgrade

Anton J Aylward aja at si.on.ca
Sat Aug 9 10:35:10 EDT 2008

OBTW:  My real objective in all this is to get my old blog that was
running with 4.0.3 working under a more modern Typo.

I suspect that my first attempt to upgrade that has made a mess of the
database.  I'm not sure how far back Dreamhost keep backups.
Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than
in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him.
     --J. R. R. Tolkien (as Haldir the elf), _The Fellowship of the Ring_