[typo] Problems with upgrade

Esteban Manchado velázquez ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Thu Aug 7 16:40:52 EDT 2008

Esteban Manchado velázquez wrote:
> Gah! I just realised that this will delete the HTML blocks (e.g. with
> links) that you may have, so you have to remake those. You should have a
> backup copy of the database, even if you execute that thing first and
> then read this message, so it shouldn't be a problem...

Uh, nevermind, in my case it seemed to delete only content that was
there by default, so you shouldn't lose any data created by yourself. In
any case, make sure that you have the backup around, just in case.

Sorry for the noise, I panicked for a moment because I didn't want
anyone to lose data because of my solution :-)