[typo] Problems with upgrade

Anton J Aylward aja at si.on.ca
Thu Aug 7 11:31:59 EDT 2008

de Villamil Frédéric said the following on 07/08/08 11:24 AM:
>> Surely dependencies would be one of the things that needs to be
>> documented!
>> Never the less, none of this addresses the problems I've had at
>> Deeamhost and when I've tried installing from the tarz-ball.
>> Please see my other mail under this subject heading.
> libsqlite3-devel or something like this

Indeed.  Done.    And that leads to other problems and still doesn't
address the problems arising from trying to install from the tarz-ball

But figuring that out from the error messages is a poor way to work.

Is this formally documented anywhere?
is there a dependency tree documented?

The ability to learn faster than your competitors may be the only
sustainable competitive advatage.
   - Arie De Geus, Planning Coordinator
     Royal Dutch Shell