[typo] Installation help

Scott cdm.scottd at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 17 06:47:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm new to Rails, and Typo is the first app I've attemptedto install. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble completing theinstallation, as I get the error which I've pasted below when visitingmy site.

On a number of different forums, it's advised that youcheck your permissions. I've made sure that ~typo is set to 777, and~typo/public (and all files/subdirectories) is also set to 777. Thishasn't resolved the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas I could try? I'd be grateful for any advice offered.

Scott

#!/usr/bin/env ruby
#
# You may specify the path to the FastCGI crash log (a log of unhandled
# exceptions which forced the FastCGI instance to exit, great for debugging)
# and the number of requests to process before running garbage collection.
#
# By default, the FastCGI crash log is RAILS_ROOT/log/fastcgi.crash.log
# and the GC period is nil (turned off).  A reasonable number of requests
# could range from 10-100 depending on the memory footprint of your app.
#
# Example:
#   # Default log path, normal GC behavior.
#   RailsFCGIHandler.process!
#
#   # Default log path, 50 requests between GC.
#   RailsFCGIHandler.process! nil, 50
#
#   # Custom log path, normal GC behavior.
#   RailsFCGIHandler.process! '/var/log/myapp_fcgi_crash.log'
#
require File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/../config/environment"
require 'fcgi_handler'

RailsFCGIHandler.process!