[typo] Typo web services

Ulf Moehring ulf.moehring at mac.com
Tue Apr 15 13:14:37 EDT 2008

Hi Sazima,

You could install the syndication gem (sudo gem install syndication)
and use it to read the latest entries from your blog's rss feed
(something like http://yourdomain.com/articles.rss).

Here's an example of how to use it: http://groups.google.com/group/
comp.lang.ruby/browse_thread/thread/c8c0b0f48a4a3ede

Here's the rdoc page: http://syndication.rubyforge.org/doc/

Ulf

On Apr 15, 2008, at 3:39 PM, joy ride wrote:

> Dear Frédéric,
>
> Please be a little more specific/detailed. I never used either
> rails web services or RSS feed, so I don't no even how to start...
>
> Cheers, Sazima
>
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:37 AM, Frederic de Villamil <frederic at de-
> villamil.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You can either use one of our API or just grab and parse the RSS feed
> (easiest way imho).
> Regards,
> Frédéric
>
> Le 14 avr. 08 à 22:16, joy ride a écrit :
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > How do I use Typo's web services? I would like to display a list of
> > the latest posts from within a separate rails application, but
> > couldn't find any documentation on Typo's web services...
> >
> > Cheers, Sazima

> Frédéric de Villamil
> frederic at de-villamil.com                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19
> 1337
> http://fredericdevillamil.com             Typo : http://typosphere.org

EMAIL ULF.MOEHRING at MAC.COM  |  AIM  ULF.MOEHRING at MAC.COM  |  SKYPE
ULF.MOEHRING