[typo] flickr sidebar in 5.0.3 stable?

Frederic de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Tue Apr 8 10:12:10 EDT 2008

Hello,

The flickr sidebar works perfectly, as you can see at the bottom of http://fredericdevillamil.com
  which is running a 5.0.3

The SVN is working, at least for me. However I've started huge
refactoring recently, and I wouldn't advice anyone to use it in
production environment. I plan to release 5.0.4 during the first week
of may. See roadmap at http://blog.typosphere.org/articles/2008/04/07/the-long-road-to-5-0-4

Best regards,
Frédéric

Le 8 avr. 08 à 10:48, danny q. a écrit :

> Hi, of course I want to say thanks for the software and everything,
> and
> of course I have a question...
>
> Does anyone actually have the flickr sidebar working in the stable
> 5.0.3, or is the plugin more of a placeholder?  I installed it, but I
> get nothing rendered and see this error in the production logs.
>> uninitialized constant FlickrSidebar::FlickrAggregation
> Is there a fix for this, or does it just not work anymore?
>
> Also, I've noticed I've done quite a bit of tweaking to get 5.0.3-
> stable
> up and running (on my test, still not on my main site).  For the work
> I'm doing, am I just as well off switching to the svn branch, or are
> there some major showstoppers in there?  I know what I can see on the
> Trac, but I was hoping to hear people's experience.
>
> Thanks!
> --danny

Frédéric de Villamil
http://fredericdevillamil.com             Typo : http://typosphere.org