[typo] Bug? Blog post doesn't clear front page cache?

Michael Carney mike at carneyweb.com
Fri Apr 4 06:59:14 EDT 2008

Hello everyone.

Sorry if this gets to the list twice. I just realized that I sent it
with a different email address than the one that signed up with.

I just noticed a behavior that I think is a bug.

When make a blog post using the web service with an external editor
that home page cache isn't cleared and the blog post isn't displayed.
I'll poke around a bit and see if I can figure out a fix, but if
anyone else knows of a fix, I'd appreciate it :-)

- Mike.