[typo] Bug? Blog categories and external editors...

Michael Carney mike at carneyweb.com
Fri Apr 4 06:58:33 EDT 2008

Hello everyone.

I just noticed another behavior.

If I change the categories of a blog post using an external editor,
they are only additive. By that I mean that if I deselect a category
and select another one, when I update the post through the web
service, the deselected category continues to be associated with the
post on the web site. If I go to the manage section in the admin
interface and edit the post there deselecting the category, it works
as expected.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.