[typo] Typo New User

mvaillancourt@odesk.com michel at jkl5group.com
Thu Apr 3 09:38:33 EDT 2008

Greetings to the list!

Firstly, thank very much to the devs for a fun piece of software.  I'm
enjoying using Typo a great deal.  I love the management interface;
kudos for that.

My new blog is at http://blog.jkl5group.com/ Its an Apache 2.2 box with
mod_proxy kicking back to mongrel running on the default port of 4820.

With my new 5.0.3 install, I am seeing one bizzare bit of behavior I am
hoping someone can help me with.  I haven't found anything on the web
about it, so I'm not sure what is going on.  Every once in a while, when
I post to my blog all of the article and category links suddenly stop
working.  I have to stop typo and then restart it after a minute or two
and then everything is back to working.  Any ideas what might be going on?

	--Michel R Vaillancourt
	JKL-5 Telephony Services
	"The center of your telephony service needs"

	Phone:	+1.514.907.9429
	eMail:	support at jkl5group.com
	World Wide Web:	http://www.jkl5group.com/support