[typo] Error when posting from client

Peter Karlberg peter at karlberg.org
Sat Sep 29 08:03:26 EDT 2007

I have had serious problems for a couple of weeks. Typo work fine
initially (when upgraded) and posting from Mars Edit worked as well.
Then I got problems - first experienced with posting using Mars Edit
- Typo hangs, then also when using admin for posting, for managing
feedback etc. Everything seems to hang Typo for up to an hour.

Everything seems to eminate from spam trackbacks including some
javascript. Now we are trying to kill the cache which seems to have a
lot of catalogs created by this spam trackbacks. Just on it so I
still dont know if it will do the trick.

Peter