[typo] Themes breaking clean install

alain monteleon alain.monteleon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:03:37 EDT 2007

Did you Install Typo 4.1.1 SVN or STABLE??

I'm using 4.1.1 stable and has no issue using other themes. Also, check if
the theme you wanted to use actually works for 4.1.1 follow this link for
info on themes that works with your install version
http://www.dev411.com/typo/themes/

On 9/19/07, Klemen Vidic <klemen.vidic at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to install Origami and I am having same problem as
> Kristopher with Hemingway:
>
> Extracted source (around line *#21*):
>
> 18:             <% end -%>
> 19:
> 20:             <div class="clear"></div>
> 21:             <% unless @pages.item_count <=
> config[:limit_article_display] %>
> 22:               <p id="pagination">Older posts: <%= pagination_links
> @pages,
> :params => { :action => @controller.action_name } %></p>
> 23:             <% end -%>
>
> I am using Ruby 1.8.6, Rails 1.2.3 and Typo 4.1.1
>
> I would apreciate very much if anybody has a clue how to fix it.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Klemen

Alain Monteleon
http://isi-p.com