[typo] True Line numbering reference

alain monteleon alain.monteleon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 22:11:13 EDT 2007

Hi Matijs,

Thank you for your reply. I have examined the article that you have
mentioned and true enough, it provided me with the information that I need
to build an ordered list to wrap the pre codes with. Take a look at this
article <http://isi-p.com/articles/2007/09/15/wicked-sexy-ruby-codes-part-2>to
see what I've done so far, unfortunately, using ordered list offers
another problem. When copying the code from firefox and pasting it to an
editor, the markers are included, this is not true with IE7, therefore this
solution once again is not the final solution that I am looking for. I have
also seen the workaround of offering a text version of the code solely for
those who wishes to copy it. Maybe that is a good start and could very well
be a good workaround, spcecially now that ajax is here. I can probably find
a way to offer an alternative (without the ordered list) and at the same
time avoid rendering the page all over again. I don't know for sure, just a
thought that's lingering in my mind right now.

Once again thank you for your reply.