[typo] Typo login problem

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 5 06:19:46 EDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 09:28:39PM -0700, Phillip Morelock wrote:
> Based on telnet sessions to the web host, it appears that user.rb

telnet? *shudder*

> Typo seems to generate a new session_id cookie with each request

Hm. I seem to recall a similar problem with a completely different Rails
app. [looks in logs] Yes, exactly, new session id with every request. Never
solved that, really, so here are some questions:

- Which browser are you using?
- Are you sure your browser allows cookies?
- Have you tried with a completely different browser?

--
Matijs van Zuijlen					http://www.matijs.net/