[typo] Orphan reference to deleted db column?

Jonas Elfström jonelf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 02:59:29 EST 2007

On 11/14/07, joy ride <joyride88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I couldn't find a bug report method on typosphere.org, here it goes!

I guess a ticket in the Typo trac would be the way or even:

But it seems the trac is kind of broken. At least I couldn't register.
It's unfortunate concering there might be a horde of contributions
coming in at least if Stuart Halloway's workshops, where he shows how
to make six test driven changes to Typo in four hours, has any impact.
Learn more about that by listening to the podcast:

Jonas Elfström