[typo] how to reset the base_url value?

Nathan Fiedler nfiedler at bluemarsh.com
Sat May 26 16:10:24 EDT 2007

I may be wrong about the admin page "clear cache" link. I just changed
the base URL in the admin screen, saved the settings, then cleared the
cache, and after reloading the blog view, the links were fine. Maybe
then it is just the rake task that wasn't working?

Sorry if this is not helpful, I just wanted to clear that issue.

Thanks for Typo, it's terrific.