[typo] how to reset the base_url value?

Nathan Fiedler nfiedler at bluemarsh.com
Sat May 26 11:31:09 EDT 2007

Yes, I did hit the button on the admin page, too.

I believe to reproduce this:

1. Set up a Typo instance, start (using Mongrel).
2. Access using the "localhost:8000" address and configure for use.
3. Create a blog entry.
4. Realize the problem, change the base_url value.
5. Restart, try clearing the cache, etc. -> links still use old value.
6. Manually remove the files in tmp/cache -> links now use new value.

Thanks