[typo] how to reset the base_url value?
nfiedler at bluemarsh.com
Sat May 26 11:31:09 EDT 2007
Yes, I did hit the button on the admin page, too.
I believe to reproduce this:
1. Set up a Typo instance, start (using Mongrel).
2. Access using the "localhost:8000" address and configure for use.
3. Create a blog entry.
4. Realize the problem, change the base_url value.
5. Restart, try clearing the cache, etc. -> links still use old value.
6. Manually remove the files in tmp/cache -> links now use new value.
Piers Cawley wrote:
> It does rather.
> Probably a bit late now, but did the sweep cache option from the admin
> page work?
> I believe that typo sweep_cache /path/to/blog just calls the rake task,
> so it sounds like that's not doing the right thing.
More information about the Typo-list