[typo] Can't check out whole typo subversion tree

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at xs4all.nl
Sat May 26 09:01:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm mirroring the typo subversion tree for use with svk, but since the move
to http://svn.typosphere.org/typo/ that doesn't work anymore (I only found
out recently because I had been stuck with pre-1.2 rails.). Doing a simple
checkout gives this:

  > svn co http://svn.typosphere.org/typo
  svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/typo'
  svn: PROPFIND of '/typo': 301 Moved Permanently (http://svn.typosphere.org)

Personally, I consider it a bug that svn cannot handle a simple 301, but
'they' think the repository owner should change this:

  http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#301-error

So could this be fixed, please?

As an added incentive, I think I accidentally got multiblog support
working, but I can't test it with the latest typo now.

--
Matijs van Zuijlen					http://www.matijs.net/