[typo] how to reset the base_url value?

nfiedler at bluemarsh.com nfiedler at bluemarsh.com
Fri May 25 18:20:26 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I recently set up Typo 4.1.1 and made the mistake of accessing it via one
of the mongrel instances at "localhost:8000", so now Typo seems to think
that this is the default base URL for about half of the links. That is,
after posting a few articles, when I view my blog, some of the links are
to "localhost:8000" and some of them are for "www.bluemarsh.com"
links are okay).

BTW, I found the 'blogs' table and changed the 'base_url' value, then
restarted everything, and cleared the cache several times, but still the
same links are wrong.

So how do I change all of the occurrences of "localhost:8000" to reference
the proper domain name?

Thanks