[typo] How to I set Typo's Blog URL to be relative?

Alex Deva alxx at indigenious.ro
Thu May 24 11:09:12 EDT 2007

This is no longer related to Typo. Anyway: the 'hosts' files which
need altering are on every machine in your house, and in that case,
instead of "127.0.0.1" you need to use the server IP which is visible
from inside your house. Therefore, you'd need to add that line into
the respective 'hosts' files of all the computers in your LAN.

Alternatively, if you have access to the DNS server that you're using
(for instance, if your router has this feature), you can set up this
pseudoroute inside that DNS; then all computers which it serves in
your house would be redirected to the internal IP when they navigate
towards 'http://insert-public-hostname-here'