[typo] Multiblog support

Sheldon Hearn sheldonh at clue.co.za
Thu May 24 05:35:04 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I have a customer who wants me to install Wordpress so they can offer
their portal site visitors free blogs.  We've refused, on the grounds
that we can't offer an acceptable level of security.

Typo's Trac Roadmap suggests that Typo Milestone 4.2 is expected to
deliver "multi blogs" and "real multi users" support.

Realistically, what's the currently anticipated release date for 4.2?
I'm trying to decide whether it makes sense to beg the customer to
wait.

Thanks,
Sheldon.
--