[typo] How to I set Typo's Blog URL to be relative?

Eamon Ford eamonford at mac.com
Wed May 23 22:51:39 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I'm running Typo 4.1.1 on my own server, but because of my modem
(Actiontec is really bad), I have to access my blog using the private
IP address of the server if I'm behind the modem, and my public IP
address from anywhere else. Normally this wouldn't be so much of a
problem, except for this fact: when I set the "Blog URL" on the Typo
admin page to be the private IP, nobody who isn't behind my modem can
access the links. But if I set it to be my external IP, I can't
access the links from behind my modem.
So my question is, can I set the Blog URL to a relative url, and if
so, how?

Thanks in advance.