[typo] [PATCH] fix error in MT API

Kevin Williams kevwil at gmail.com
Tue May 22 23:57:36 EDT 2007


I tried to track down an error I keep getting when I try to post to my
blog from a web service client. I made a patch of my fix, but  I have
no idea how to unit test it.

-- 
Cheers,

Kevin Williams
http://www.almostserio.us/

"If you don't think carefully, you might think that programming is
just typing statements in a programming language." - Ward Cunningham
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
Magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: mt_service.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 589 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/typo-list/attachments/20070522/06cb9a38/attachment.obj 


More information about the Typo-list mailing list