[typo] jabber notifications

Alex Deva alxx at indigenious.ro
Tue May 15 06:06:09 EDT 2007

First problem: it didn't work at all until I manually installed
xmpp4r. Shouldn't this come with the installation?

Second problem: in the Comment model (app/models/comment.rb), in the
'notify_user_via_jabber' method, there's a reference to
'controller.url_for'. Rails doesn't know who "controller" is. I
removed the reference, and now Jabber notifications work (although
without including the link to the article in question).

Anyone know the correct way of finding the url for an article from
within the Comment (or any other) model?