[typo] cache mechanism in production mode

Alex Deva alxx at indigenious.ro
Tue May 15 06:02:19 EDT 2007

I'm not very sure how the caching works with Typo, but it certainly
doesn't work the same if in production or development mode.

In development, everything works as expected; however, in production
mode, pages in cache don't expire when they should. I changed the
default template to show login/logout links, and the name of
whoever's logged in at the moment, and unless I clear the cache
manually, it shows the user as logged in even after he logs out, and
viceversa. Again, this only happens in production mode. If I disable
caching, things work fine.

Any insights?