[typo] Typo 4.1.1 Slowness

Eamon Ford eamonford at mac.com
Tue May 15 03:53:49 EDT 2007

Aha, that's the problem: the Flickr sidebar seems to be slowing Typo
down. I hadn't been using it in 4.0.3 because it wasn't working, but
when 4.1.1 came around I activated the Flickr sidebar, and that's
when I started having performance issues. So when I deactivate the
Flickr sidebar, Typo is back up to speed.

Thank you!