[typo] Typo 4.1.1 Slowness

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Tue May 15 01:39:25 EDT 2007

"Ben Reubenstein" <benr at x-cr.com> writes:

> Hi Eamon ~
> What environment are you running in?  If you are running in
> development mode, controllers, models, and more are reloaded each time
> you pull a page.  Be sure you are running in production mode to remove
> that overhead.

I'm seriously considering ditching the 'reload classes' aspect of
Typo's development mode; I'm starting to get suspicious of Rails'
class reloading, especially given the way our textfilter and sidebar
subsystems work.

Another thing to look at as a possible issue with the slowdown is,
what sidebars are you using?

Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>