[typo] Problems upgrading to Typo 4.1.1

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Sun May 13 01:21:22 EDT 2007

Le 12 mai 07 à 23:10, Eamon Ford a écrit :

> OK. I'm really new to Rails, so I have just a little more than no
> idea what the test/dev/production environments are about. I'll try
> creating a new database for test.
>

> On May 12, 2007, at 12:15 AM, Dick Davies wrote:
>
>> That's a really bad idea.
>>
>> On 11/05/07, Eamon Ford <eamonford at mac.com> wrote:
>>> Yeah; I connected the production, dev, and test all to the same
>>> database.

test database is for tests and wiped everytime rake test is ran and
filled with test data
development databsae is for... developpment
production test is for production

Rails application really should have at least 2 (test + dev / prod)
databases
--
Frédéric de Villamil
http://fredericdevillamil.com		     Typo : http://typosphere.org